Production Team Member – Full time
Raynor Foods is a leading Food Manufacturing company producing a fresh range of ‘Food to go’ products. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who is looking for career development within a manufacturing environment.
The production Operatives work as part of the production team, ensuring the smooth and efficient running with particular reference to quality hygiene and safety in line with company policy.
Full time – we run two shifts:
AM – 6am – 3pm (approx)
PM – 3pm – 12am (approx)
£8.30 /hour + enhanced rates for working on the weekend.
- Food production work
- Following specific recipe mixtures and measures to make the successful, recognisable products
- Weighing ingredients
- Able to cope with working in a chilled environment
- Co-operate and works well with others throughout the company, in the pursuit of team goals, sharing information and supporting others.
- Good team player
- Needs to be flexible with working hours
- Attention to detail – ensure the best possible product is made every time.
- 5 days per week
- 28 days holiday
- 45 hours per week
- Salary Increases based on performance
- Chilled food production environment, 3-10c
- Footwear & PPE provided
- Free lunch