Job Description: Senior Team Leader
Raynors are currently looking for talented individuals to join their award winning, rapidly expanding, food to go production facility in Chelmsford. You will be part of a dynamic, forward thinking team, striving to deliver first class products and service
You will be a representative of Raynors, who is expected to take full responsibility for employees in your team and be accountable for all activities within your area, promoting and demonstrating through your behaviour the company Ethos, Values and department mission statement.
- Maintaining standards of quality, hygiene and safety throughout the team.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), ensuring they are monitored regularly and you are looking to continuously improve results.
- Have awareness of your internal customers, ensuring the products and services you supply are the best that they can be.
- Be accountable for the communication throughout your team ensuring it is effective.
- Motivate and develop your team, Identifying and implementing training as required, using the performance improvement and disciplinary procedure where necessary.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure that your team is fully covered throughout the working week.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and fully.
- Identify problems and areas for improvement quickly, taking effective action to resolve problems and encouraging improvement within the team.
- Step up to cover for Deputy Manufacturing Manager in their absence.
- Be responsible for direct reports in the absence of the DTL.
- To understand your internal and external requirements, ensuring the products and services you supply are the best they can be.
- Be accountable for effective vertical and horizontal communication to your team, other departments and directors.
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Absorb instructions quickly and act on them effectively.
- Work effectively when under pressure and in pressurised environments
- Have good time management skills.
- Be tolerant and patient with others.
- Effective delegator.
- Good communicator
Job Type: Full time
Salary: £33,500 annually + Benefits