Goods Out/ Dispatch Team Leader
You will be a representative of Raynors, who is expected to take full responsibility for employees in your team and be accountable for all activities within your area, promoting and demonstrating through your behaviour the company Ethos, Values and department mission statement.
Sunday – Thursday 14:30 – Finish (flexibility required)
£28,000 – £32,000 per year
- Maintaining standards of quality, hygiene and safety throughout the team.
- Maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), ensuring they are monitored regularly and you are looking to continuously improve results.
- Have awareness of your internal customers, ensuring the products and services you supply are the best that they can be.
- Be accountable for the communication throughout your team ensuring it is effective.
- Motivate and develop your team, Identifying and implementing training as required, using the performance improvement and disciplinary procedure where necessary.
- Ensure all company policies and procedures are being adhered to.
- Ensure that your team is fully covered throughout the working week.
- Ensure all paperwork is completed accurately and fully.
- Identify problems and areas for improvement quickly, taking effective action to resolve problems and encouraging improvement within the team.
- Co-operates and works well with others in pursuit of team goals.
- Absorb instructions quickly and act on them effectively.
- Work effectively when under pressure and in pressurised environments
- Have good time management skills.
- Be tolerant and patient with others.
- Effective delegator.
- Good communicator.
- Health and Safety (equivalent to IOSH managing safely)
- Experience in a leadership role within a manufacturing environment.
- Intermediate food hygiene certificate.
- Work instructions and machinery in your area
- Entry level HACCP