Business Administrator Apprentice
Raynor foods are a rapidly expanding, award winning manufacturer of sandwiches based in Chelmsford, Essex.
We are currently recruiting for an Business Administrator Apprentice to join our operations team. This is a fantastic hands on opportunity for someone who is looking to begin a career within Business administration with on the job training.
Raynor foods actively encourages staff to progress through our training plan whilst working towards your qualification. This enables the individual to gain personnel skills and advancement through a set of modules at their own pace.
You will provide administrative support to the operations team. You will be expected to carry out any daily administration duties required by any department within the operational team, this includes purchasing, production, maintenance, transport & training
- Checking all production paperwork is present and filled out correctly.
- Carrying out any general administrative tasks requested by the operational team
- Answering phone on behalf of management when they are unavailable.
- Printing product labels.
- Keeping excel spreadsheets tracking performance KPI’s and stock up to date.
- Checking off paperwork
- Exporting and updating production staff rota
- Checking the bread orders
- Entering deliveries on POP and checking invoices.
- Scanning documents onto the system and Filing documents
- Designing product labels
- Ordering Materials & Ingredients
- Maintaining purchasing & monitoring documents
- Monitoring stocks daily, weekly & monthly
- Invoice Authorisation
- Delivery Paper work distributed daily
- Resolving material shortages.
- Carry out an internal stock take once a month
- Calculate food waste and distribute weekly
- Produce delivery schedule daily
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Free lunch
- Opportunity to progress within the company once completed Apprenticeship
- Bonus day off for your Birthday
- Competitive Apprenticeship pay of £4.70ph
- Company Low complaints Bonus